Why choose Belaia fragrance diffusers?
There is no shortage of fragrance diffusers on the market, so you might be wondering what sets Belaia diffusers apart from the competition. Here they are:
The Belaia glass has been designed to be infinitely reusable with wax or perfume according to your desires. Your perfume diffuser turn into a candle and vice versa.
By recycling your glass, you can have a new diffuser for almost 2x less.
Our fragrances come straight from Grasse on the Côte d'Azur: the world capital of scents!
Finally, our fragrance diffusers are assembled by hand in a small workshop in Lyon before being repatriated and packaged by us in Paris.
Made In France, sustainable, artisanal, natural & respectful of your health, here are the arguments that make the Belaia perfume diffuser an essential!
Our unique fragrances
Each fragrance from Belaia promises a different vibe. No matter what mood you are in, our perfumer has developed the perfect perfume for your desires. Find 4 of our unique fragrances for your diffusers:
- Monoï: Our Monoï diffuser takes you to the beaches of Tahiti and the most beautiful islands! Its fragrance is a bouquet of orange blossom, tiare and frangipani.
- Papier d'Arménie: This diffuser will create a warm atmosphere for your interior. This fragrance blends woody cedar notes and finally a patchouli vanilla base that gives it roundness.
- Sable Chaud: The diffuser that will make you travel in the sun! Our warm sand fragrance is a blend of sea spray notes with scents of white flowers and a woody base of cedar and musk.
- Thé Myrtille: You want soft and reassuring? The Blueberry Tea perfume is made for you! Its fragrance fuses notes of green tea, blueberries on a citrus background.
Technical characteristics of our fragrance diffusers
- Diffuser 150mL = 4 weeks of diffusion - Size (cm) 8 × 8 × 10
- Diffuser 400mL = 12 weeks of diffusion - Size (cm) 12.5 × 12.5 x 10.5< br/>- With the scent of your choice: Sable Chaud, Thé Myrtille, Papier d'Arménie and Monoï
- Reusable and recyclable glass
- An acacia wood cover
- 8 sticks synthetic fiber diffuser