Never leave a burning candle out of your line of sight or unattended. Keep your candle out of the reach of children and pets. The candle flame can reach 10 cm in height. Keep your candle away from all sources of heat, hot surfaces, sparks, flames, and sources of ignition. Do not ingest. May cause an allergic reaction.
We accept no responsibility for any damage caused while using this candle.
For a perfect combustion, we recommend that you burn your candle until the entire top wax layer is melted. Do not burn your candle for more than four hours at a time and stop using your candle when its wick is less than one centimeter.